Two Best Herbal Tea Recipes For Glowing Skin
Considering the lifestyle of the people these days, herbal tea is a boon for mankind as it offers specific benefits — including digestion, detoxification, and weight loss. This tea comes in many varieties, the choice of flavors is never limited for a person.
According to the taste he likes, or to get the nutrition he wants to get, there are wide options to choose from, caffeine-free teas that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Here are two recipes that can be quite important for your skin:
Fresh Peppermint and holy basil tea
- Take 2 cups of water and boil.
- Turn off the heat and add a handful of cracked mint and basil leaves to the water.
- Add 1 tsp raw honey as per taste
- Cover for 5 minutes.
- Stir and drink.
Orange ginger tea
- Wash and clean the ginger root (Peel the ginger and chop it thinly.)
- Fill a medium pot with 2 cups of water.
- Meanwhile, carefully remove the peel from an orange. Be careful to avoid the bitter, white pith – you only want bright orange peel. A small sharp knife works well.
- Place the ginger in 3-4 thin slices and 1/2 orange peel water and allow it to boil gently for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how strong and spicy you make your tea.
- remove from heat.
- If required, add lemon or lime juice and raw honey for taste.
One should consume herbal tea in their daily life as it comes with many benefits and if you are not already prepared, then give some of these herbal teas. We are sure you will not regret it.