5 Home Remedies That Can Work Wonders for Removing Facial Hair
Completely natural to have facial hair, but some women are self-conscious about it. There can be many reasons for the growth of facial hair such as hormonal imbalance, genetics, underlying health problems like PCOS or PCOD, women who experience virilization, hirsutism, etc. Facial hair can grow, whatever the reason. Accepting it is perfectly acceptable.
5 home remedies to get rid of facial hair:
Mix egg white, corn starch, and sugar in a bowl.
- Allow it to dry after applying it evenly.
- Then remove it from your face and wash it off with cold water.
- can be used twice a week
Milk and turmeric rice flour, turmeric powder, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- After applying this mixture to the hair, let it dry.
- Hot water should be used to wash it.
- This is something that you can use daily.
Lemon and sugar:
- Make a smooth paste with lemon juice, sugar, and honey.
- If necessary, add some water and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- After sprinkling a little flour where the hair is found, apply the paste in the direction of hair growth. Cover it with a bandage and pull it in the opposite way.
- It can be used twice a week.
Apricot and honey:
- To make a smooth paste, mix apricot powder and honey.
- When it dries, massage your face in circular strokes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this face pack thrice a week.
- Take a semi-fine paste of garlic and apply it to the hairy areas.
- Wash it off after half an hour.
- This remedy can be used once a day.
- It is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- To avoid allergies, do a patch test before embarking on this procedure.